Rapha Dental is Family and Cosmetic Dentist near Pennsauken, NJ. We get questions from patients asking what type of toothbrush is good. We even created a dedicated page on our website about that topic.
“A lot of patients ask me what brand is the best for toothpaste, toothbrush and so on. American Dental Association (ADA) has been doing a lot of research on dental products, evaluate them and provide ADA Seal to the products that meet their standard. I suggest that you should visit their website linked above to learn more about dental products in the market.”
Also, we recommend our patients who have bleeding gum for the following products.
2. Crest Gum Detoxify Toothpaste.
You can get them from amazon as well.
You can do more research on American Dental Association recommended Oral Health Care Products in this website.
Below is fun facts from American Dental Association, direct link is below if you want to know more about the detail on each subject.
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Toothbrush
We know and love our toothbrushes as the tools that kick plaque to the curb, help keep cavities at bay (with the help of fluoride toothpaste, of course) and freshen our breath. But what else can we learn about them? Read on for some toothbrush facts.
- When selecting your toothbrush, look for the ADA Seal.
- The toothbrush is 5,000 years old.
- The first mass-produced toothbrush was invented in prison.
- Manual or powered? Your teeth don’t care.
- There is no “correct” order for brushing and flossing.
- Toothbrushes like to be left out in the open.
- Lifespan = 3-4 Months
- When it comes to choosing a brush, go soft.
- Remember: 2 minutes, 2 times a day.
- Sharing is caring, but not for toothbrushes.
Schedule an appointment with Rapha Dental Today!
Home Oral hygiene care is important but it is also very important to visit dentist for regular dental check up.
Rapha Dental is your Dentist Near Pennsauken, NJ. We are conveniently located right next to Pennsauken, you can drive toward north of Route 130 for a few minutes and we are there.
Contact Us Today or Call us at 856-829-8668 to make your appointment!