Emergency Dental Care
Do you have toothache? Are you looking for a Dentist Open on Weekend in Pennsauken? No need to worry. Rapha Dental is here to help!
Rapha Dental Team and Dr. Huh will provide you with high quality emergency dental care. You will have peace of mind during anxious times for your dental emergency.
Abscess, tooth decay, gum problem can be very uncomfortable. Rapha Dental is ready to give you relief you need even in the Weekend!
Rapha Dental is located conveniently near Pennsauken, NJ and we are open EVERY Saturdays! We are your Emergency Dentist near Pennsauken.
We also offer Answering service when we are closed, so patients can call us to schedule an appointment.
If you are looking for a 24/7 dentist near Pennsauken, call us today at 856-829-8668!
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
Rapha Dental is here to help when dental emergency happens! Find out how we can help prepare and protect you with our emergency dental treatment.
Continue reading for more information. Rapha Dental is your Dentist Open on Weekend in Pennsauken! Call us today at 856-829-8668!
- Knocked out Tooth
- Keep your tooth moist all times. Put tooth back into the socket without touching root if possible. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums or in milk.
- Cracked Tooth
- Rinse mouth with warm salt water and put cold compresses on the face. And Call your dentist ASAP.
- Biting Tongue or Lip
- Clean the area with water and use cold compress, call your dentist or go to the Emergency Room if there’s excessive bleeding.
- Rinse mouth with warm salt water, gently remove any food caught between your teeth with floss. Do Not put aspirin on the area, because it may burn your soft tissue. Call your Dentist.
- Broken Jaw
- Apply cold compress to control swelling and go to your dentist or Emergency room.
- Remove a foreign object
- Try to remove it with floss but do not try to use sharp or pointy instruments. Call your dentist.
- First Aid Kit
- Save a Tooth Emergency tooth preservation kit is a smart addition to your First Aid Kit.
How to Avoid Dental Emergency
Wear Mouth Guard when you are participating in sports.
Avoid chewing ice, popcorn kernels and hard candies.
Never use your teeth to cut things
Schedule regular exams every six months and continue your regimen of good oral hygiene.
Brush twice a day, floss.
Schedule an Emergency Dental Visit Today!
At Rapha Dental (Emergency Dentist near Pennsauken), we understand that emergency do happen during the weekend. That’s why we are open every Saturday, the Dentist Open on Weekend in Pennsauken. We also offer 24/7 answering service for scheduling, so if you are looking for 24/7 dentist near Pennsauken to talk to someone, call us today at 856-829-8668 or Contact Us.