Permanently Replacing Your Missing Teeth
Are you missing teeth and looking for Implant Dentist near Pennsauken?
Missing teeth are very uncomfortable, you can no longer easily chew food, which can negatively impact your nutrition intake and health.
Sometimes, it is even hard to pronounce certain words clearly. You may feel embarrassed about appearance as well.
Missing teeth can create jaw relationship problems, gum disease and so on.
Rapha Dental is conveniently located close to Pennsauken. You can drive up north following Route 130 and will reach us in a few minutes.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implant is popular and effective way to replace missing teeth. It is designed to blend in with your other teeth.
Dental Implant has an great long term prognosis.
Development of Dental Implant is one of the biggest advance in dentistry in the past 40 years.
They are compatible with the human body and made of titanium.
Steps of Dental Implant
- First, Dr. Huh will do initial examination with necessary X rays, then take 3 D CT Scan to determine what kind of implant is best for you.
- Then, Dr. Huh will surgically places the dental implant into the jaw bone.
- Next, the bone surrounding implants need time to heal, which is called osseointegration. Your implant will need time to combine with bone and become strong. This process usually takes 4~6 months.
- Depending on your condition you may or may not need additional step to uncover your implant from your gum.
- Finally, your crown (tooth) can be placed on the dental implant. Dr. Huh will need to take impression and send it to the dental lab for them to make crowns for you. You will have to come back one more time to have crown placed on the implant.
Benefits of Dental Implant
- Improved Apperance
- Improved Speech
- Improved Comfort
- Easier Eating
- Improved Self-Esteem
- Improved Oral health
- Preserve Your Other Teeth
Why Choose Rapha Dental for Dental Implants?
We have 3 D Scanner in our office, so we can safely plan your implant surgery in advance knowing where your nerves are located.
If implant is placed through your nerve, it can cause permanent or temporary nerve damage. So it is very important to know where your nerve is located before we place an implant.
Also, we use computer guided technology. Dr. Huh will plan your surgery using computer. And he will be able to know exactly where to place implants.
Dr. Huh has lots of experience with dental implants. He took a year course regarding implant. He is also associate fellow of American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
Dental Implant FAQs
Do you need Implant Dentist near Pennsauken? Do you have questions regarding Dental Implants?
Make an appointment with Rapha Dental, Dr. Huh will answer all of your questions.
Call us at 856-829-8668 or Contact Us Today!