Are you looking for an Invisalign in South Jersey? Oral health benefits of a straight smile have become a priority to most people, and Invisalign has become a popular option. Evenly + Invisalign can straighten your teeth and help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. But before you book your first appointment, it’s important to do your research.
Rapha Dental is partnered with Evenly, the company with orthodontists to provide Invisalign treatment in our location. Please check this out!
The World’s Most Advanced Orthodontic Treatment System
- We are America’s teeth straightening experts, treating more than 20,000 patients with Invisalign.
- Evenly offers the highest quality, expert, orthodontist-supervised aligner treatment in the world.
- We treat every patient with Evenly Boost, our dental movement acceleration device, safely and accurately accelerating treatment in as little as 3 months.
- Our remote monitoring mobile app allows our orthodontist to track your progress from your home, reducing the need for office visits.
- We offer a night-wear-only option.
- Easy monthly payments, 0% financing.
We Stand Out from Other Aligner Companies and Guarantee Our Results
- We exclusively use Invisalign, the #1 aligner treatment in the world. Nothing else compares.
- Treatment is provided and monitored by at least 2 doctors, including an orthodontist and a dentist, who work together to safely straighten your teeth.
- Unlike some direct to consumer companies, we don’t just push your front teeth around causing gum recession and eventual tooth loss.
- Our expertise and partnership with Invisalign creates the perfect bite, no other clear aligner brand compares.
- We provide comprehensive teeth alignment including moving molars and properly spacing teeth.
We Straighten Teeth In 3 Easy Steps
- Free Consultation and 3D Scan
- Our Evenly Specialist will provide with you with your treatment plan and payment options.
- Our orthodontist tracks your progress weekly with the convenience of our remote monitoring mobile app.
5 things to know before straightening your teeth with Evenly + Invisalign in South Jersey.
Why do I need to straighten my teeth?
Straight teeth are easier to clean, healthier and prevent jaw strain. From improving your oral health to boosting your confidence, straightening your teeth will transform your life.
How long will it take to straighten my teeth?
Our orthodontic treatments take as little as 3 months and most treatments average 6 to 9 months.Once we digitally scan your teeth, our experienced orthodontic team will assess your teeth and provide a detailed personalized treatment plan, including your specific treatment timeframe.
Will I need to change my lifestyle while straightening my teeth?
Invisalign aligners are removable, so you can take them out whenever you need to eat or brush your teeth. If you’re an Evenly + Invisalign patient, you can practice the same eating and brushing habits as you did before.
How often will I have to visit the dentist while getting my teeth straightened?
Office visits can be reduced with Evenly + Invisalign’s remote treatment management – EvenlyTrack. You can check-in with our Expert Orthodontic Team weekly from the comfort of your home, which enables a more accurate and faster treatment than even a traditional Orthodontist.
Am I too old to get my teeth straightened?
Getting Invisalign as an adult is similar to that of a teenager or child. Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, so no one will know you’re wearing them unless you tell them! Fun fact: Evenly + Invisalign also treats complex cases and kids and teens ages 7 and up.
Are you Interested in Invisalign in South Jersey?
Call us today at 856-829-8668! Invisalign consultation is free. However, you need to get initial exam here first or need to bring dental clearance letter from your dentist.
We look forward to meeting with you! Also, you can book an appointment on line yourself.