Best Dental Veneers in Burlington, NJ
Are you looking for Veneer Crown in Burlington? Or you need aesthetic dental crown in Burlington? If you’ve searched ‘Best Veneers in Burlington NJ’ on Google and landed on this page, you have reached the best dental clinic for Dental Veneers in Burlington. Dental Veneers Burlington is a fabulous option to improve your smile. Veneers teeth removal can be made from composite or are lab-made with great precision and care to look like beautiful, natural teeth. We also perform veneer teeth removal procedures. Best veneers in Burlington NJ.
Does Dental Veneers help you?
Dental Veneers teeth removal help you in a variety of ways. You may need Veneers for:
- Stained, splotchy teeth that cannot be improved by whitening
- White spots after braces or darkened teeth from antibiotics
- Chipping or worn, ground down teeth
- Crooked, non straightened teeth
- Gaps or uneven spacing with your front teeth
If you have any questions about Dental Veneers in Burlington NJ, feel free to call us at (856)829-8668
Porcelain Dental Veneers Burlington
Lab-made, porcelain veneers teeth removal are the best option to achieve the most esthetic outcome should you choose veneers. Porcelain Veneers have numerous advantages as follows:
- They are durable
- They have a natural-looking surface
- They are more conservative than a crown or cap
- They are less prone to stain than composites
Steps to place Porcelain Veneers:
- Enamel is shaved down less than one millimeter on the front and sides of your teeth. This allows room for the lab to make the porcelain veneer to look natural.
- An impression or mold is taken while a shade is chosen for your new teeth and smile.
- The dental lab takes the impression to fabricate the custom-fit porcelain veneer. The process takes several days, and we usually give you a temporary veneer while the lab works on your Veneer.
- When the veneers are finished, the dentist checks the fit and shape. Small adjustments are made if necessary before bonding them to your teeth.
- Standard precautions are recommended- avoid chewing on anything brittle to protect the durability of the teeth with bonded veneers
Composite Resin Dental Veneers Portland
These types of veneers are made from tooth-colored filling material
Advantages of Composite Resin Veneers
- More conservative than veneers or crowns
- Usually done in one visit rather than multiple appointments since the lab is not involved
- Less expensive than lab-made porcelain veneers
- More easily repaired if chipping occurs. Composite is not as strong as porcelain and can show staining from coffee or dark foods depending on the size and location of the veneer
Steps to place composite resin veneers:
- Composite Veneers use the same steps as traditional fillings but require a longer time to shape and polish for a natural appearance. Teeth are shaped and prepared accordingly. You and the dentist chooses a color that is best for your teeth and smile.
- Composite is added to your tooth while light hardens the material
- The composite veneer is then shaped, smoothed, and polished to achieve a natural appearance.
Before you get the best Dental Veneers in Portland, Read this:
- Gum disease is a contraindication. Not only will your veneers be more difficult to place, but your smile will look unhealthy in the presence of unhealthy gums or infected teeth.
- For those who grind or clench, veneers may not be the best option since they can easily break or chip. A night guard may be recommended if you have these habits or conditions
- Veneers rely on bonding strength to your teeth. This bond may break down over time and may need to re-bond to your teeth
- Thoroughly discuss your goals, expectations, and options because removing enamel is an irreversible process. Routine checkups are highly recommended to keep your new smile in top shape.
After you get Dental Veneers
- Avoid chewing ice, brittle foods, and traumatizing your front teeth. Veneers are strong but even natural teeth can break or chip under pressure.
- It may take you a few days to get used to the feel of your veneers. Your bite may feel different but should not feel uncomfortable. Additionally, it may take a few days to adjust to your veneers’ feeling, be it the shape or bite. Corrections can be made if needed.
- Brush and floss your veneers like you do your natural teeth. In fact, veneers can lose their bond when your natural teeth get cavities!
If you need Veneer Crown in Burlington, contact us today for a consultation!
We also do aesthetic dental crown in Burlington!