At Rapha Dental, we offer the latest dental technology that allows for you to have the best in dental crowns. Dental crowns are tooth-shaped “caps” that cover over a tooth. They help to restore a tooth’s shape, size, strength, and appearance.
Dental crowns are typically used for:
- Protecting weak teeth from tooth decay.
- Hold broken teeth together.
- Restoring teeth that have been severely worn down.
- Helping to hold a dental bridge into place.
- Covering teeth that are misshapen or discolored.
- Covering a dental implant.
- Improving the aesthetic qualities of a tooth.
We use the latest dental technology to ensure that your crowns fit perfectly and secure.
Dental Crowns That We Offer
We offer a variety of dental crowns so that you have the perfect fit, every time. Our options give you the ability to find the type of dental crown that will work best for you. As always, our experienced Mass Dental Associates team consults with you to find the best fit, and most comfortable dental options. Some of our dental crowns include:
- Traditional Dental Crowns – these crowns protect the tooth and provide beautiful aesthetics to a damaged tooth. Traditional crowns can be made from different dental materials, and Mass Dental Associates works to make these crowns look as flawless as possible.
- Porcelain Crowns – porcelain serves as an excellent dental material that can be molded into beautiful crowns that look natural. Mass Dental Associates creates crowns that blend with your natural teeth, so you can smile with confidence.
- Zirconia Crowns – these crowns are known as one of the most aesthetically pleasing crowns available. They look completely natural, and allow for light to pass through the material, similar to a natural tooth. In addition, Mass Dental Associates can explain all of the positives associated with this type of crown when you come into Mass Dental Associates for a consultation.
- Porcelain Fused to Metal Crowns – this type of crown can be matched to the color of your other teeth. These crowns are a good option for front or back teeth.
More Information About Dental Crowns
If you are in search of a better type of crown, contact Rapha Dental. We will answer all of your questions about our dental crowns, and find what option might be best for you.
We provide outstanding dental services. Learn more about how we can make your smile beam for a lifetime!